Powered by Passion. We are an industrial technology company growing fast, and are looking for someone to join our embedded development team. We are looking for a Technical Writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products. You will work collaboratively with engineers, operational, marketing and sales staff to ensure our products are ready for sale and support through our distributor network. Position
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides.
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications.
- Analyse existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities.
- Create and maintain the information architecture.
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation.
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures/diagrams/symbols as required.
- Excellent written skills in English.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Atlassian tools nice to have).
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development.
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
Must have Australian Permanent Residency or Australian Citizenship.
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Atlassian tools nice to have)Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software developmentUniversity degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
To apply for this position please click the link below and follow the prompts.