Immediate Start Preferable. Seeking a talented .Net Back End Developer to join a small team of highly skilled Engineers.
iVolve Technology provides solutions for the mining industry and focuses on delivering process and efficiency improvements which directly relates to production, assets, maintenance and safety management. We build products that solve our customers' problems, so we listen, learn and value their experience. Based in South Brisbane within easy walk to trains, buses and Citycat, we offer a modern trendy work environment close to some of Brisbane's best cafes, restaurants, culture centre etc.
Due to new projects, we are currently seeking an experienced Senior .NET Back End developer responsible for developing back end services using Microsoft .Net framework and Microsoft SQL Server.
This role is focused on improving and maintaining our back end service and data storage product and in redesigning the product to allow parts to be moved to a cloud platform. To facilitate knowledge sharing and agility within the team, you will also be involved in other development tasks including development of our reporting tools. This role relies on exceptional communication both from within the team and with our customers.
Skills & Experience:
- >4 years of progressive closely related experience in Microsoft .Net Framework with emphasis on server back-end development.
- Strong Microsoft SQL Server skills.
- Experience with reporting tools preferably DevExpress Reporting for the .NET Framework.
- C# programming and Object-oriented design.
- Demonstrated experience of being a positive part of a team building great products.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical field.
- Strong written and verbal skills plus an open mind and willingness to work directly with end-users.
- Team player and self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to evaluate and troubleshoot various products.
- Cloud platform development experience preferably using Windows Azure.
- Experience with Microsoft Entity Framework, ASP.NET, OData, Web API, SignalR, and PowerShell.
- Experience using Atlassian tools, writing unit tests and in writing software documentation.
- Mining industry experience desirable but not essential.
Our engineers are actively involved in the whole product life cycle including requirements gathering, test-plan generation, design doc creation, design and test implementation and review, and process feedback/improvements (both internally and from customers). If you are focused on helping awesome people ship awesome products, then Apply Now.
Must have Australian Permanent Residency or Australian Citizenship.
To apply for this position please click the link below and follow the prompts.