Powered by Passion. iVolve is an industrial technology company delivering real-time machine intelligence, that enables customers world-wide to make educated, quick decisions that increase productivity, reduce costs and minimize risk. Our people are driven and take great pride in doing their best work in a highly autonomous, yet collaborative, and very real environment. Due to continued growth, we are now seeking an enthusiastic and supportive Channel Manager to help drive growth with our Australian partners and execute business growth plans as set by the Sales Leadership Teams in assisting our channel partners to identify and convert sales opportunities.
· Collaborate with iVolve's nationwide channel partners to build and drive growth.
· Develop strong relationships within our partners teams in providing support with sales activities and assistance in identifying and progressing new opportunities.
· Assist partners in devising the best solutions for their customers' problems.
· Support our partners by providing training, management, technical and sales support to ensure they are meeting sales targets and securing new opportunities.
· Maintain knowledge of market pricing, market trends, competitive actions, product needs and our customer base.
Skills & Experience:
· A broad knowledge and understanding of the technology industry, and mining industry knowledge (preferred).
· 2-5 years' experience selling technology solutions.
· Experience working closely with channel partners and resellers.
· Ability to quickly learn and understand complex technical products to support iVolve's partners.
· Demonstrated experience responding proactively with channel partners in driving growth.
· Strong oral, written communications skills, as well as strong interpersonal skills.
· Thorough understanding of delivering products that meet customers' expectations.
· A genuine passion and understanding of selling technical solutions to the industrial market.
Your proven ability to champion an open and real approach to conversations plus your collaboration and dedicated focus on the customers experience will see you truly shine in this role. Sounds like You? Apply Now!
Must have Australian Permanent Residency or Australian Citizenship.
To apply for this position please click the link below and follow the prompts.